[Cryptech Core] Alpha scedule

Rob Austein sra at hactrn.net
Tue Apr 12 12:49:10 UTC 2016

At Tue, 12 Apr 2016 19:35:08 +0900, Randy Bush wrote:

> > The current schedule I've been given from Propoint is 4 weeks in
> > total, counting from yesterday. If everything goes really smooth, then
> > _maybe_ 3 weeks they say.
>
> so pavel, paul, and rob should be looking at flights for week 19.  but
> flex fares are so bleeping expensive.  hmmm.

Leaving aside the exact departure date, it would be useful to know
destination, expected duration, what kit to pack, mission, metric by
which we might determine whether we have accomplished said mission,
and reason for believing that mission is better accomplished by
shipping canned primates than by shipping hardware.