[Cryptech Core] Alpha scedule

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Tue Apr 12 08:23:37 UTC 2016

All,

We sent the final PCB layout to Propoint yesterday. We have asked them to look
for ways to cut delivery time, including ordering the PCBs from a place in
Sweden instead of China.

In the end, their assessment was that it would take more time to start a new
process with another manufacturer than they had already started with, so they
ordered the boards where they had planned to and they will instead try to cut
time in the assembly stage.

The current schedule I've been given from Propoint is 4 weeks in total,
counting from yesterday. If everything goes really smooth, then _maybe_ 3
weeks they say.