[Cryptech Core] Fwd: Congratulations to the cyptech RRNG team on some outstanding test results

Rob Austein sra at hactrn.net
Sat Oct 10 03:23:15 UTC 2015

At Sat, 10 Oct 2015 04:52:14 +0200, Randy Bush wrote:

> > Public mailing list archive and all..
>
> apologies for my error, soon to be corrected.

Original message and all messages that quoted it removed from archive.

I will leave it for others to post a coherent explanation that
explains what was deleted (without quoting it!) for posterity. :)

The next person who sends a one-liner quoting the entire bloody thing
yet again will be stuck with the bar tab at next face to face.