[Cryptech Core] Fwd: SV: SV: SV: SV: SV: SV: Från BitSim...

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Thu May 21 20:32:16 UTC 2015

On Thursday, May 21, 2015 05:22:45 PM Randy Bush wrote:
> under USD 750k
>
> ft & js (and anyone else who wsnts t chip in), do you like the eng tasks
> terms and conditions?

Yes, I'm OK with them. Regarding the continuous progress reporting, they've
said earlier that they would send the schematics with their weekly status
update.

They now say they will be using Subversion (ehh), so maybe we can get real
time access to their repository. Maybe we could even set up a Subversion
server ourselves to have them deliver continuously (right into svn2git ;) ).