[Cryptech Core] Russian PCB Design House

Павел Шатов meisterpaul1 at yandex.ru
Thu May 14 21:20:53 UTC 2015

Hello!

I've visited PCB design house called Schematica, that my friends
recommended to me. It is actually subsidiary of a larger company called
PCB Technology.

They can do Alpha board layout, they can also manufacture boards, buy
components and solder them. Unfortunately they don't offer schematic
capture services.

Speaking of development price, they charge 50 roubles (~1$) for every
pin in the schematic. After looking at Alpha drawing, they estimated,
that there would be about ~5000 pins, so Alpha layout will cost ~5000
USD. Estimated layout time is 35-40 business days. They have four PCB
designers in their staff, some of them will be free starting from June.

Their company has another subsidiary, that manufactures boards and does
soldering. They can calculate cost of prototype, if we tell them desired
number of boards in the first batch and desired dimensions of prototype
board.

They told me, they can work with foreign English-speaking customers,
they even have some positive feedback from Canadian client on their
website :)

In my opinion, if we manage to prepare schematics for Alpha, they can
definitely finish the rest of the job.

--
Pavel