[Cryptech Core] proposed core reorganization

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Tue Mar 10 13:50:28 UTC 2015

Randy Bush wrote:
> perhaps we should see how simple we can make it, not how complex.

I think models and structure should be accurate, because it makes
them meaningful and helpful, intuitive even, for producers and consumers.

I also think developers have a responsibility to learn and understand
their tools, in order to use them as well as possible, to accomplish
that accuracy.

I do find that increasingly many have a different opinion, but I
don't think that results in better models and structures.

//Peter