[Cryptech Core] status update

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Sun Jun 28 21:50:15 UTC 2015

This friday, assembly house confirmed they have everything they need from me
for manufacturing. PCBs have been ordered and all components sorted out. They
reconfirmed manufacturing week 28. No real headroom to fix things if they
don't work. If that happens, I'll bring all the old Novena entropy sources I
have and let you know so you can bring any spares you might have too.

I've completed (and pushed) the code to re-enable the R-Pi / USB entropy
source serial interface connected to the R-Pi GPIO header. Only managed 115200
bps today (probably because of clocking) - speed improvements to be expected
later.

I have 8 half-made R-Pi / USB entropy sources. Am expecting more components
tomorrow and do not think I will have any issues completing the requested 12
before Prague. They come in three colors - red, black and green. The red and
black ones look pretty good actually.

I'm awaiting PCBs for the dev-bridge, and some components. Can't say yet if I
will have working boards with me to Prague, but I'm sure going to try.