[Cryptech Core] process violation!

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Tue Jul 14 11:24:52 UTC 2015

Randy Bush wrote:
> i deeply apologize for breaking protocol.  but

That's ridiculous.

The protocol must be changed if the project is incapable of following it.

Anything else only makes the project and its contributors look pretentious
- it looks like embarrassing security theatre!

I received some very good advice once; to not apologize. Think about it.

> crunch time

That's even more ridiculous. If the project can not sustain itself
without "crunch time before make-or-break deadline" then I think
everyone knows that it will be impossible to achieve anything with
success, much less something new and different.

This week is a pre-alpha milestone.

I think the project needs some serious introspection, specifically to
find out how to stop previous patterns and practices from derailing
the project when going forward.

I would like it if the project could be taken seriously.

Thanks

//Peter