[Cryptech Core] time marches on

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Mon Jan 12 20:08:52 UTC 2015

> Sounds good! Just to check which date we are talking about, is it just
> before or at the end of IETF 93? That is:
>
> Friday 2015-07-17 -- 2015-07-18 or

yes

> Friday 2015-07-24 -- 2015-07-25

no.  folk who do ietf work are even more useless at the end of the week
than we are during the week.

> Somewhere in Prauge.

usually, we can get the ietf secretariat to give us some space.  we also
need to work with the noc crew to beg having the net up early in that
space.  we have done all this often.

> And before that in March:
> 2015-03-16 - 2015-03-17 in Stockholm

presuming i get stuck giving the pam paper, i will likely have to fly on
the 17th.  so could be 16th only.  but i should know more in the next
weeks, ha ha.

randy