[Cryptech Core] time marches on

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sun Jan 11 10:50:17 UTC 2015

> If everybody is taking the time to fly in from the rest of the world
> for a meeting in Stockholm

my current read is that everybody is not.  rob, paul, and i could/may.
as you, fredrik, and jakob are not going to ietf, i still think this
facetime is probably is a good idea.  i have pixelled in the
  15th to arrive
  16th to meet
  17th to get my buns to brooklyn to give the darned paper at pam

dallas would be only sra, dol, leif, and me.  so no need to schedule
space and time.  we would probably like to get together with russ.  as
he has the schedule from hell, we let him choose.

> The Swede in me thinks that it if fairly unfair that all meetings are
> here. We could also book a meeting in Prague and I should be able to
> go there for a couple of days.

i am surprised you did not offer to come to the big island :)

randy