[Cryptech Core] arm

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sat Jan 10 06:49:47 UTC 2015

so we're starting to spec the next gen, an alpha, cryptech board.  a
custom job with only what we need on it.  the first sketch is at

   https://wiki.cryptech.is/wiki/Hardware

which may move as i edit wiki today.

bunnie sez the board desiners in singapore and taiwan come in flavors
based on the arm type.  so we kinda have to learn arm types to make a
decision.

we think we want
  o no or minimal magic blobs because it's inside the security boundary
  o support for booting, flash file system, and usb
  o some speed, but the crypto is done in the fpga
  o rtos components without rms virus

coretex + embkernel is one we looked at.  we worry about blobs and
licensing.

so you have clue, advice, ...  or pointers to where we might find same?

thanks.

randy