[Cryptech Core] meeting in a week

Bernd Paysan bernd at net2o.de
Sun Jan 4 01:15:06 UTC 2015

Am Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2014, 14:31:07 schrieb Benedikt Stockebrand:
> Hi Randy,
>
> Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> writes:
> > a bunch of us are getting together in s'holm 8 & 9 jan in the usual
> > place.  you would be welcome to join.
>
> it took me some time to get some reasonable flights at reasonable
> prices, but I'll be there; ETA at Arlanda is 19:35, so I guess I'll show
> up at the Birger Jarl around 20:30--21:00 if the flight actually meets
> its schedule.
>
> I guess one of the things we should talk about is how to test for
> randomness; we really have some shortcomings there, with both tools and
> methodologies.

As expected, the fallout of 31c3 is another workload - I did tape the
#wefixthenet session together with Sree Harsha, and to get the videos out
timely, we should cut them next week... and then there's still the Gforth
release pending...

You shouldn't participate in too many free projects all at once ;-).

--
Bernd Paysan
http://bernd-paysan.de/