[Cryptech Core] starting to plan a novena test run

Joachim Strömbergson joachim at secworks.se
Wed Apr 29 11:58:06 UTC 2015

Here are a few more which provides plenty of room on the side and are
less high. The first one is really cheap and in stock.

http://uk.farnell.com/multicomp/g747a/case-abs-alu-panel-225x165x40mm/dp/1526700

http://uk.farnell.com/multicomp/g747/case-abs-black-panel/dp/1094712

http://uk.farnell.com/hammond/1598ebk/case-black-86x160x160mm/dp/722649