[Cryptech Core] starting to plan a novena test run

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Wed Apr 29 11:37:44 UTC 2015

Joachim Strömbergson wrote:
> > https://uk.farnell.com/multicomp/g3122/box-abs-ip65-200x150x55mm/dp/1526658
> >
> >  PDF drawing including inside:
> > https://www.farnell.com/datasheets/1662233.pdf
> >
> > 9,08 EUR single qty
>
> That box requires you to make holes for ports unless I'm mistaken. The
> box suggested by Pavel and the links I provided to instrument enclosures
> all have a separate front that you simply can ignore to use and then
> Eth, Power, USB ports can be accessed.

Ah - I was thinking to that the PCB would sit so that connectors are
usable with the lid off. The size might be too tight for that.

Yes, none of the sides come out in that one.

> Something like these:
> http://uk.farnell.com/hammond/1598esgy/enclosure-abs-1598/dp/1876951
> http://uk.farnell.com/hammond/1598ebk/case-black-86x160x160mm/dp/722649
>
> The topmost one is slightly cheaper than what you Peter suggested and
> have removable front.

Inner box 149.10x149.10 is too small right? And 86mm is pretty tall.

It's a bit more expensive at 13,92 EUR single qty but removable sides
are handy!

Both good options.

//Peter