[Cryptech Core] starting to plan a novena test run

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Wed Apr 29 09:18:20 UTC 2015

Randy Bush wrote:
> i suggest we try to minimize the handling and assembly we have to do
> between the novenas we get from crowdsupply, the case, and what we ship
> to the customer.

Then someone will get to make an IKEA style assembly guide. :)

It's straight-forward to ship the novena box, the enclosure, the
mounting plate, and a little baggy with mounting hardware.

There's a lot of air inside both boxes, which increases shipping
volume overhead by at least the size of the novena box.

//Peter