[Cryptech Core] how geeks say thanks

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Fri Sep 19 07:49:41 UTC 2014

> suggest "developing a BSD/CC BY-SA 3.0 licensed" to comfort
> non-software people

like anyone but a geek will understand any of that, sad to say

but thanks

ok.  so we now have

Today's production grade crypto devices (HSMs, signers, etc.) are made
by folk we can no longer trust post-Snowden; as more people realize they
need affordable crypto hardware.  The CrypTech project is developing a
BSD / CC BY-SA 3.0 licensed, and we hope widely reviewed, design for
crypto devices that anyone can compose for their application and easily
have built.

randy