[Cryptech Core] middle of the road

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Tue Sep 9 14:26:38 UTC 2014

i know it seems stupid for me to install suse when i could alien it to
debian which i already run.  but that's a different goal.  if i just
wanted to 'get it working,' alien or whatever would be a path.  we're
hackers, and could probably get it working on an android.

but if i got it working, like a dog chasing a car what, would i do with
it?  i won't attach fredrik's board or even have the kosagi adapter to
do that.  i won't hack on verilog ....

my goal is to walk the documented path that the 'customer' will be
following next year so that we know that path is well marked and gets to
the goal.

i am the qa department for the toolchain.   as we produce each piece of
it, i try to get it working according to the documentation.  and i drive
the devs crazy with questions (which suggest insufficient docco), find
speedbumps, ...

i would ask other with the novena to do the same, but they are doing
more productive work.

and, after, being a st00pid luser is character cast.

randy