[Cryptech Core] Status re Novena?

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Tue Sep 9 08:09:07 UTC 2014

> As you have pointed out before Randy, one probably wants to keep the
> Novena system as clean as possible and not do development on it.

unnerstamd.  but all the vms on my laptop are ubuntu and debian or win7.
win7 is out as paul gave no destructions for it.  so i have to install a
red hat or suse vm, which i am trying to do.  but i am having real fun
finding the damned iso images for red hat.  i love sites which think of
themselves as a test.

> I assume I will use ISE on one machine and then transfer the FPGA
> bin file via USB och network to the Novena.

i assume i will get to that later in paul's instructions.  one step at a
time.

> BTW: I had 'first light' from the CSPRNG part of the TRNG yesterday. I
> can now receive seeds init the cipher and generate random values.
> Hopefully today the output fifo and control will be done. Then I'll do
> the first version of the mixer.

YAY!

randy