[Cryptech Core] [Cryptech Tech] Doc, Markdown, and Wiki

Joachim Strömbergson joachim at secworks.se
Mon Oct 27 21:09:02 UTC 2014

I'm totally in agreement. I don't think we can go overboard with amount
of documentation. I see it as a really critical issue. That I haven't
done much of it is one of my sore spots right now. There is only so much
time. Right now I'm trying to complete my Cryptech preso for tomorrows
FOSS event. Lots of slides. And will bring all boards etc to show.

 Joachim Strömbergson          Secworks AB          joachim at secworks.se