[Cryptech Core] c31c

Rob Austein sra at hactrn.net
Sat Nov 1 03:24:26 UTC 2014

At Sat, 01 Nov 2014 08:23:19 +0900, Randy Bush wrote:

> none of us seems to _want_ to go to c31c, either because they want to
> spend the holiday with family or because of excess travel.
>
> there is a feeling that cryptech should make ourselves more visible in
> the hacker community, and that we owe the novena folk a shout out for
> their great help.
>
> i can go if i must.  or someone else could step up.  or we can give it a
> pass this year.

Presumably you meant 31c3?

     https://events.ccc.de/2014/07/12/31c3-call-for-participation-de/
     https://events.ccc.de/2014/07/12/31c3-call-for-participation-en/

The timing is indeed a problem for some (probably for me, although I
can ask senior management).

Interesting self-selecting social filter. :)

We've missed the submission deadline.  I think we knew that and
commented on the wooshing sound the deadline made as it went by.  I
know we discussed it back in July and decided we didn't really have
anything we'd be able to pull together in time for a presentation.

So we're just talking about sending somebody to wave the flag?