[Cryptech Core] new folks on core

Leif Johansson leifj at sunet.se
Mon May 19 15:43:17 UTC 2014

We need a simple, yet trustworthy process for getting new folks into the
core team.

We did talk about this in Stockholm and the consensus there was to have
unanimous consent. The problem with that is of course that folks might
not be monitoring the list as diligently as we'd all might hope.

Nevertheless, here is the process I believe we have consensus on for
getting a new person onto core:

1. Somebody already on the list "presents" the person to the list with
enough background to make it possible to make an informed decision.
2. *Everyone* on the list either posts a +1, a -1 or a request for more
information.

Please express your opinions about this.

	Cheers Leif