[Cryptech Core] Cryptech hostname reorg in progress

Rob Austein sra at hactrn.net
Thu May 8 19:59:15 UTC 2014

I just went through the Wiki whacking every https?://cryptech.is/
reference I could find.  These turned out to fall into two categories:

a) References to cryptech.is mailing lists: updated URLs to match new
   virtual host and naming scheme.

b) Internal references within Trac: all the links I found were to the
   code browser, so I rewrote these using the browser:/foo/bar link
   syntax, which tells Trac to generate the correct internal links.

   See the TracLinks page (part of Trac's internal documention, which
   ships with it) for other kinds of internal links one can use.  In
   general, it's best to avoid explicit URLs within a Trac instance,
   as using Trac's internal link syntax lets Trac apply subsequent
   configuration changes without requiring that you update the content.

Somebody other than me should check to see whether I broke anything
obvious or missed anything important.

Once that's done, we're just waiting for Leif to say that he has made
whatever updates (if any) he needs to make to the WordPress site to
track the new URLs, then as far as I know we're ready to cut over.