[Cryptech Core] yubikey neo setup

Rob Austein sra at hactrn.net
Tue Mar 18 20:56:36 UTC 2014

At Mon, 10 Mar 2014 09:11:11 +0100,Leif Johansson wrote:

> https://github.com/SUNET/eduid-docs/blob/master/token-setup.mkd

I had a few minutes while waiting for somebody else to finish packing,
and had access to a physical (as opposed to VM) Ubuntu machine for the
first time in a few weeks, so I started down this path.

To save anybody else the entertainment I just had: it turns out that
the "Klas stuff" PPA is somewhat haphazard about which packages it
includes for which versions.  In particular, it doesn't include
gpshell for Precise (12.04 LTS), and attempting to compile gpshell
from source on Precise quickly turned into a yak shaving exercise.

I may try again with Raring at some point, but it won't be today.