[Cryptech Core] board

bunnie bunnie at bunniestudios.com
Thu Mar 6 16:04:30 UTC 2014

Randy --

I just sent out invoices from my accounting software. I don't use the
auto-invoice option much, so I'm following up just to make sure you got
it so you can process payment.

Since you've got a hard deadline on when to receive the one going to WA,
I will ship that board as soon as you send me evidence that you've
transmitted the wire instructions to the bank.

thanks,

-b.

--