[Cryptech Core] Cryptech file server?

Rob Austein sra at hactrn.net
Fri Jun 6 17:06:10 UTC 2014

At Fri, 06 Jun 2014 09:54:44 -0700, Randy Bush wrote:

> > just run btsync on a vm on vm0 and point an apache at the folder
>
> rob, if it's bikeshed, then it's yours.  or i can spin up a linux vm.
> your call

Not entirely comfortable with btsync on bikeshed, it has "beta",
"research", and "new shiny toy" plastered all over it.  We've been
trying for (engineering) conservatism on bikeshed except when doing so
is in direct conflict with the mission (eg, TLS 1.2).  So if the will
of the group is btsync, please do a Linux VM.

If SFTP + Apache will suffice, bikeshed is fine, that's all boring old
tech that even I understand.