[Cryptech Core] What's @core?

Linus Nordberg linus at nordberg.se
Tue Jun 3 09:24:55 UTC 2014

Hi,

First, I apologise for missing the meeting yesterday. I misunderstood
the agenda and thought it was going to be about contracts. Before
expressing any opinion on Paul being added or not, I have a couple of
questions.

Since we have more than one repository, does it really make sense to
talk about _the_ commit bit? In my view, we have a set of repos, each
with one or more developers with permission to merge patches into it.

Does adding someone to @core imply more than the possibility to post