[Cryptech Core] meeting 28th and 29th

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Mon Jul 14 14:46:14 UTC 2014

agenda items for the stockholm meeting?  so far i have

  o moving to novena

    paul has been playing with the novena preparatory to making it
    so the fpga crew can blend more easily with the upper layers

    i would guess joachim would like to maintain both platforms as
    viable, but have no serious input from him

  o random source(s)

    the discussion on the tech list has been great.  heavy hitting
    'outisders' are a serious forward (and outward) step.  should we
    invite them to stockholm two weeks hence?

  o do we want to submit to c1c3 ccc conf?  if so, what and who?

  o financial status from leif.  money has started to flow through
    both the euro and the stateside pipes.

  o how do we communicate and coordinate, especially as we are now a
    larger family

  o administrivia such as contracts and billing

additions, comments, ...?

randy