[Cryptech Core] cryptech pitch slides - first draft

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Wed Jan 8 12:37:29 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 08 January 2014 21.24.35 Randy Bush wrote:
> do we have a polite way of saying why we are not targeting fips et al?

NIST currently has an image problem, and e.g. http://smartfacts.cr.yp.to/
gives us reason to doubt the value of certification itself.

Of course, the certification process would mean review that would always be
positive. I think we need to also say that we will seek, expect and encourage
any form of open and transparent review instead of the one that could be
received from certification.