[Cryptech Core] Mailing lists and charters

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Wed Feb 5 11:02:07 UTC 2014

> @org is about financing and administration. Does that include system
> administration issues such as (for example) git repo problems?

no, that's tech.  org is for chasing the money, coercing it into a
bucket, avoiding tax authorities from dipping into the bucket, ...  the
archive of this one maybe should not be public, as "occupy bangkok has
offered us $20,000, should we take it?" is probably not something occupy
bangkok wanted published.

> And then we have @core. From experience in FreeBSD I can understand
> having a core team list with a smaller (and controlled) number of
> participants where strategic discussions can be handled among the
> project principals.

when the new color of the bikeshed has been discussed to death on tech,
and there is no agreement, the bikeshed is still gonna have to be
painted.

randy