[Cryptech Core] ietf and s'holm

Jakob Schlyter jakob at kirei.se
Mon Feb 3 07:34:17 UTC 2014

On 3 feb 2014, at 00:38, Rob Austein <sra at hactrn.net> wrote:

> If Jakob actively wants that seat, it's his.  I'll take it if it's
> going begging, but adding the IAB/W3C thing would push this trip up to
> two weeks, at which point my daughter may start cracking jokes about
> the stranger at the breakfast table again.

It turns out it was only Randy's name on the position paper, so there is no 2nd author seat for anyone. Stephen is looking into it and I've told him I'd like to attend Saturday if possible (I have other commitments most of Friday). I'll keep CrypTech posted!

	jakob

--
Jakob Schlyter
Kirei AB - www.kirei.se