[Cryptech Core] meeting in a week

Benedikt Stockebrand bs at stepladder-it.com
Tue Dec 30 14:31:07 UTC 2014

Hi Randy,

Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> writes:

> a bunch of us are getting together in s'holm 8 & 9 jan in the usual
> place.  you would be welcome to join.

it took me some time to get some reasonable flights at reasonable
prices, but I'll be there; ETA at Arlanda is 19:35, so I guess I'll show
up at the Birger Jarl around 20:30--21:00 if the flight actually meets
its schedule.

I guess one of the things we should talk about is how to test for
randomness; we really have some shortcomings there, with both tools and
methodologies.

Looking forward to see you all again,

    Benedikt

--
                          Business Grade IPv6
                     Consulting, Training, Projects

Stepladder IT Training+Consulting GmbH      Benedikt Stockebrand
Fichardstr. 38, 60322 Frankfurt/Main        Dipl.-Inform./Geschäftsführer
HRB 94202, Registergericht Frankfurt/M      contact at stepladder-it.com
http://www.stepladder-it.com/	            +49 (0) 69 - 247 512 362
http://www.benedikt-stockebrand.de/         +49 (0) 177 - 41 73 985

BIVBlog---Benedikt's IT Video Blog: http://www.stepladder-it.com/bivblog/

Bitte kein Spam, keine unaufgeforderten Werbeanrufe, keine telefonischen
Umfragen.  Anrufe werden ggf. zu rechtlichen Zwecken aufgezeichnet.
No spam, no unsolicited sales calls, no telephone surveys, please. Calls
may be recorded for legal purposes.