[Cryptech Core] Early deliverable

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Sun Aug 24 16:44:56 UTC 2014

I met with Leif recently and showed him my Raspberry Pi RNG prototype.

I suggested to him that we should make 10 units for you guys to hand out to
the really interested ones at the next IETF. Leif liked the idea but said the
project should decide, hence this e-mail.

Attached is a picture of the current prototype (rev03), and mockups from a PCB
manufacturer for a leaner design (rev05).

Rev 05 is less than half the size (1.15x1.5 inches / 29x38mm), and intended to
be installed upside down into the GPIO header of the Pi with most of the
components on the bottom side (to fit inside a casing).

What do you think?