[Cryptech Core] Status re Novena?

Paul Selkirk paul at psgd.org
Fri Aug 22 20:36:41 UTC 2014

On 08/22/2014 02:49 AM, Joachim Strömbergson wrote:
> What is the status regarding the Novena boards? Has there been any
> progress in getting connectivity between SW on the CPU and HW in the
> FPGA - via I2C or EIM?
>
> And are there any info/news on getting those general purpose peripheral
> boards?

For the main part of this, I was remiss in not sharing Bunnie's reply
during the face-to-face (below).

As to the second question, I've got a working coretest with I2C, and
rewritten user-side test code, which I need to commit.

For EIM, there are several Novena projects on github that include
relevant Verilog, which I will be looking at over the course of this
weekend's 1000+ km road trip to take my daughter back to college.

				paul