[Cryptech Core] reminder: comment on donator details document

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sat Apr 12 23:41:19 UTC 2014

as we just saw with don hollander, it needs a bit more of explanation of
what the cryptech is in paragraph 2.  and point to http://cryptech.is/
for the moment, until we get the wordpress site up.

in the rare times when i can find the shift key, i tend to spell
cryptech CrypTech, but no big deal.

> Recognition is optional but because of the project transparency
> requirements, we are not able to receive secret donations.

i think what you may mean is something such as

    having your logo displayed prominently is optional.  but, because we
    need to be very transparent, there will also be a page showing all
    donations, none anonymous.

randy